Twitter Adds Stickers
Lately, Twitter has been switching things up in terms of usability. They recently improved their tweeting platform by increasing the character limit. You can check out our Twitter Breaks Character Limit post to learn a little bit more about it.
— Twitter (@twitter) June 27, 2016
On top of breaking their character limit, they have added another new feature; Twitter has now introduced stickers. If you aren’t familiar with stickers, they were originally on Snapchat and stickers allow users to add emoticons, shapes and objects to a photo to make it more fun and exciting. Adding stickers to your photos you are tweeting is easy- below we break down how to get started:
- Write your tweet
- Click the camera symbol when you’ve finished typing.
- To the right of your screen and at the bottom you will find 2 different symbols.
- Click the smiley face symbol to access your collection of stickers.
- Feel free to re-size or adjust the sticker however you want.
- To delete a sticker grab it and drag it to the garbage bin on your screen and remember you can add over 20 stickers to a photo!
- Voila! Now you can tweet your new creation!
As more and more social media platforms step their game up, other platforms will need to improvise in order to stay current. Expect lots of your favourite platforms to be adding features that their competitors are using. It’s important to stay up to date with platforms and their new developments. Our blog will always let you know about the newest updates in social media marketing and management because our knowledgeable staff are well versed in the newest techniques and tools.
Allow us to help you take your marketing to the next level! As Toronto’s leading social media management company, we create memorable campaigns, get your audience talking, and strengthen your brand presence online. For more information about our services, contact 647-951-0763 or fill out our convenient online form.